• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I love to sleep 😊

I always remembered myself since I was kid to be a sleeping person.
I mean, I could literally say that even when I decide to take a short nap , i end up to hibernate for 3-4 hours 😀
On weekends, I sleep between 10-12 hours
What about you ?

I get about 8 hours of sleep per night. About 9 on the weekends. The only problem is that I have to go to bed at 8:30 or 9 on weeknights, because I have to get up at 5:30 to catch my 6:15 bus for school. My first class starts at 7:25. I go to bed about 11 and get up around 8 during weekends.

scottsma

I slept for ten and a half hours last night.Nine is normal for me,Like everyone else I've had sleepless nights and I dread them.

I love my sleep and I could sleep all the time and not think twice but lately I’m lucky to get 6-7hrs of uninterrupted sleep I Islamic will have to go to the bath at some point sometimes more then once and then it’s like do I just up and start my day! I’m so dressing the cold weather months! Because I will wanna stay I.mn bed and won’t be able to!:(

Wow! To be honest, I'm also a lazy person who loves to sleep more than work. I usually work 8 hours a day and I sleep more or less than 8-10 hours !! :biggrin: I know it's sounds crazy but it's what it is :p And in the weekend I sleep 15-16 hours. I just woke up for something to eat and I sleep again. Yeah, Your right I'm bulky and I don't care at all because I'm happy :D :ytongue: