• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

If not one thing, it's another

I was taking a child first aide course, ah the irony. My heart has been doing this weird palpatation thing, about every six beats it goes crazy, instructor (cute guy-just thought I'd share)called the ambulance for me and off I went. Ecg, oxygen and xray. Sent home. Will be called to be fitted with a Holter Monitor. It's happened three or four times this week and again this morning. Taking Humira, I have mild pulmanory stenosis, have had TB-treated and is monitored, and I have a peri-anal fistula (first in over 11/2 yrs)-taking metrodonidozole, my skin has been so itchy I've taken of a layer or two scratching(pre antibiotics), the arthritis in my feet is becoming intolerable, just got over rotavirus(puking and crapping very much like a flare,by the way, and I just realized I've had a headache for awhile. :ybatty: The upside: Mothers Day-I love my daughters, my birthday is in three days and on june 8, I'll have 14 yrs sober. And if I don't fall over dead in the next month I will enjoy it all. Thanks for listening.

rygon

Whats the chances lol. At least the kids got a chance to see how to react in a real emergency.

Happy Birthday (in advance) and well done on keeping sober for so long