• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

I'm new

My name is Amanda and I have had crohn's disease since 1990 and was diagnosed in 1993. I have had an colostomy bag since 1996 and I had a resection in 1999 and 2006. I am currently on Humira for my crohn's and have been diagnosed with iron deficient anemia and also have blood infusions when needed and infed. I am currently trying to find some info from people or others that have the same issue with their calcium and albumin levels along with potassium levels being below normal. The past year at the same time I started losing weight and feeling nauseated just like now and haven't figured out why. I take vitamins, and VSL #3 and just finished Entocort. I'm beginning to wonder if I need a boost with a TPN for a day. I am waiting to find out when I am having a hysterectomy but it won't happen with all of this going on! Any thougts or opinions would be great!