• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Imuran Vs. Entyvio

Hi,

I was diagnosed with CD about 5 years ago and was on Humira for a few years until I developed permanent dark spots on the injection sites. For the past year, I have been on supplements. Just recently, I have started having stomach cramps/pains again. Those are the only symptoms that I am experiencing right now. My dr. wants me to go on Entyvio or Imuran. I read some forums on Entyvio and it seems like there are some pretty scary side effects from it. I know each drug affects everyone differently, but just wondering if others had any advice as to which drug they would choose??

Thank you so much in advance for your comments.

Gina

Catherine

My daughter is current in remission and living overseas.

She had a number of increases imuran doses. Imuran took a number of months of work on his own.