• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

In honor of my birthday today

I am wishing for everyone with IBD to be pain free forever and that a cure may be found once and for all so we won't have to be poked, prodded, and turned inside out anymore.

Also, I wish that WE WILL NEVER EVER HAVE TO STEP INSIDE AN ER OR BE AN INPATIENT AT A HOSPITAL FOR TESTS OR SURGERY AND WE CAN JUST LIVE OUR LIVES AND ACHIEVE OUR DREAMS so we can be there for our family.
:ghug::ghug::ghug::ghug:

Much happiness, Gutless Wonder Woman

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you, Hope that you have a great day today and that the pain is minimal so that you can enjoy.

Hugs

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I was able to eat my favorite food without any pain and enjoyed my birthday cake as well. mmmmmmmmmm it was sooooo delicious!!!

I am so blessed to have found an awesome surgeon who listened to me last year and got rid of what caused the terrible pain I had. Now I am able to enjoy life again!! :)

Crohn's Mom

Happy, Happy, Happy Birthday !!

How sweet of you to share your birthday wishes with everyone here ! :ghug:

So happy you were able to enjoy your birthday meal!

:bdayparty:

DustyKat

Super Moderator
A GREAT BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE......

Much love, :Karl:
Dusty. xxx