• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

In pain need support

Hello every one am new girl to the forum but not new to the crohns I have been suffering long time they did not discover it at first they give me flagel for a month it was awful and since November 2012 they discover it with the colonoscopy and the barium and I get all my medication then for the last two months I get lost of weight a lot and no habit in eating my doctor told me he will repeat the colonoscopy and he told me to do test for humaira therapy idid the test and the X-ray and the blood test am so afraid to do it again the colonoscopy its pain a lot my appointment after tomorrow on 5/9/2013 :(:(:(

Hi toota and a very warm welcome to the forum. I am so sorry you are having all this trouble getting the disease under control. A lot of us have been through the same thing with the endless hospital appointments and tests and new medications and can thoroughly sympathise with you. Hopefully the Humira will work well for you.
What Prep do you have to take for the colonoscopy? Will they give you some sedation?

It makes no sense that the doctor would want to do another colonoscopy this soon when you just had one less than a year ago. I think that is a bit much as they are very hard on the body. What is his reason for wanting to do another scope so soon??? I would question this.

:stinks:
Hello every one am new girl to the forum but not new to the crohns I have been suffering long time they did not discover it at first they give me flagel for a month it was awful and since November 2012 they discover it with the colonoscopy and the barium and I get all my medication then for the last two months I get lost of weight a lot and no habit in eating my doctor told me he will repeat the colonoscopy and he told me to do test for humaira therapy idid the test and the X-ray and the blood test am so afraid to do it again the colonoscopy its pain a lot my appointment after tomorrow on 5/9/2013 :(:(:(