• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Incoming Coloscopy

Oh yeah... last week my drains at home were clogged up. Shit everywhere had to get a plumber over to fix it.

Now it seems my personal drain is clogged up too and I need a coloscopy. July 3rd is the big day. The only good thing in all of this is I will be pumped full of drugs and I will be on a big high for about 6 hours. I never take drugs but boy does it feel good when I have to take them.

I had a scan 2 weeks ago and now the coloscopy. I am having pains in my right side. It's not going away. Doctor doubled my Remi treatment which I will get on June 22nd.

Last time I spoke with my doc I was teasing him and he said he would do the coloscopy without any drugs... I hope he was kidding :)

So just thought I share this wonderful news. I hate this plague god I hate it....

Hope remi starts working better again. after 9 treatments it started to fail on me. Let hope the 11th will be for a new start again.

I'm going to play Diablo 3 and kill a few demons. It will make me feel better :)

A drug-free colonoscopy is standard in Japan! It hurts a lot less than one would expect. It's fun to see your own intestines in real-time. You should give it a try! ;)

Well I always get to see the pictures on tv. I am on a high when they do it but I do see the camera. However I also think that my doctor is santa clause... so that might not help afterall LOL

Had my colonoscopy seems that I am getting worst. Normal markers are 0-5 I am at 27 right now. So it's not very good. I'm also boderling mal nutrition. Docotr wants me to take tons of supplements and ensure.

I have a few ulcers and fistulas around the rectum. Docotr hopes that the double remi treatment will get me better. We will review everything in 3 months.

Lets hope for the best!