• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Infliximad help

have anybody got infliximab treatment for UC are the side effect bad and how did it work out for you my daughter is in crumlin hos with another bad Flare up the fourth one this year thanks sophie is 15 thanks alan

Lisa

Adminstrator
Staff member
I've been in Remicade for over 10 years with no reaction problems.....hopefully it will work well for her! There are quite a few success stories on the forum here, failures too, yes, but that can happen with any medication. Remicade has changed the life of many people for the better (me included)!

my daughter had inflixmad twice last week it did not work at all she had to have a stoma bag she is feel a lot better after the surgery.just like to hear how other people got on after surgery thanks