• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Info section - what do you think?

info section - what do you think?

i had an idea earlier this morning, while reading a blog link from here (which i now can't find) regarding Crohn's information for families.

does anyone think it would be a good idea to have a separate section within the forum specifically for family/friends/carers of Crohn's sufferers.. just to highlight some of the specifics of the condition, how it affects us both physically & emotionally, and what kind of support we might need from those around us??

if you think it's a good idea.. would you post if you're willing to add to the topic, and then we can collate everything & put it in one thread for easy reading.

of course, it could be one of my worse ideas and fall flat on its butt. :D

dingbat said:
i had an idea earlier this morning, while reading a blog link from here (which i now can't find) regarding Crohn's information for families.

does anyone think it would be a good idea to have a separate section within the forum specifically for family/friends/carers of Crohn's sufferers.. just to highlight some of the specifics of the condition, how it affects us both physically & emotionally, and what kind of support we might need from those around us??

if you think it's a good idea.. would you post if you're willing to add to the topic, and then we can collate everything & put it in one thread for easy reading.

of course, it could be one of my worse ideas and fall flat on its butt. :D
they could of course read through the forums for their answers, but this would give family/friends their own section where they could discuss/ask specific things they want to know.

i would happily hang out in this section trying to help them out!

nice thoughts dingo

:) great!

ok, whenever anyone's ready, who wants to add anything.. just post it in here for now, then i can sort all the tips, hints and info out later to put into a new section.

thanks everyone!