• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Infusion delusion

enjoying having infusion #11 racing into my veins as I type this. And by enjoying I mean I hate sitting here for hours, and by race I mean drip at a snails pace, and by type I mean stab at my keyboard with one hand.:ybatty:

nogutsnoglory

Yeah its never too fun :( have you seen threads here on stuff to occupy yourself. Food, music, Internet, games. Talk on the phone to a friend. Anything.

I'm new to this forum so I haven't read anything like that yet. I have as I'm sure that you have become very good at finding ways to occupy myself while stuck in a sitting position. If you know what I mean. Lol

I try to make my infusions a positive thing. I usually consciously avoid bringing any electronics with me, and only bring, say, a book I've been wanting to read, or a sketchpad, etc. That way even though I have the nasty side effects for the few days after, at least during my infusion I get some down time where I don't have to worry about homework, checking e-mails, etc. It makes it a bit happier for me. :)