• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Interview of Diane Sanfilippo, All Things Digestion (Gut Health 101)

Saw that Jimmy Moore conducted an interview of Diane Sanfilippo the other day concerning the paleo diet and gut health. Thought to share.

"ATLCX (Episode 38): Diane Sanfilippo | All Things Digestion (Gut Health 101)"

http://livinlavidalowcarb.com/blog/...ppo-all-things-digestion-gut-health-101/18615

Overview of what was discussed:

In Episode 38 of “Jimmy Moore Presents: Ask The Low-Carb Experts,” I’m so happy return to my LIVE podcast after being off since January writing my book Cholesterol Clarity. In my first episode back, I’m happy to be addressing the topic “All Things Digestion (Gut Health 101)” with Paleo nutritional health expert Diane Sanfilippo. The more we learn about diet and health, it seems that as our gut health goes so goes our overall health. And perhaps you have shifted your diet over from the Standard American Diet to more of a low-carb or Paleo lifestyle and yet you’re still experiencing issues with your digestion that have you flummoxed.

It can be frustrating when you start eating a real foods-based lifestyle and still have to deal with things like bloating, IBS, constipation, low stomach acid and more. But Diane Sanfilippo from the uber-popular “Balanced Bites” blog and podcast and the author of the New York Times bestselling book Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle (listen to my interviews with Diane on “The Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show” in Episode 450, Episode 536 and Episode 597) has some real life solutions to these most common problems associated with digestive health issues. Diane joined us in in EPISODE 38 to talk about the important topic “All Things Digestion (Gut Health 101)” that aired LIVE on June 6, 2013.

Listen to Diane Sanfilippo discuss all things digestion: