• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Intimacy

intimacy

someone was recently talking abgout been self concious with their new physical appearance after getting a bag (sorry i cant find the original post).

was thinking about it last night.

not sure what the ruling is with how tight clothing you can wear, but i was wondering if you could make a flesh coloured tube of lycra (or similar material) that would wrap your body around the area that you want to cover during intimate times, or just going topless at a beach or pool or mowing the lawn:D)?

kinda similar to a boob tube that females wear, but worn lower around your stomach.

just thinking to myself, i know i'll get bagged one day so i was just thinking how i might deal with it??

From what I've heard alot of people (men included) will where a tube-top, it's a sleeveless, stretchy summer top but it can been worn lower to cover a bag for those intimate times or all the time probably, if you prefer and with it being stretchy there'd be no binding or uncomfortable feeling from it.

:)

merrywidow

mum with a dogdy tum
i use crotch less knickers. they are availbe in men and woman version s. the web site is designed for people with stomas and is called whiterose collections .co.uk or .com cant remeber.