• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Introducing Myself

Hello all,

My wife has Crohn's and had a recent flare up. Her doctors are pushing Remicade, but she is reluctant. She is a very natural minded person and doesn't have much faith in Remicade after she had a bad experience on Humira years ago. She doesn't have much time to browse the forum due to being a stay at home mom of two so I thought I would log on and see what there is to learn here.

-Michael

nogutsnoglory

Welcome, lots of great info here but the experiences will vary wildly. I had a horrible experience with humira but remicade has been great. You'll have others with the reverse. We are all so different but I know the natural approach alone wasnt working for me.

valleysangel92

Staff member
Hello and welcome to the forum. As ngng said everyone has different experiences so make sure you have a good look around and feel free to ask lots of questions. There are a few members who have had bad experiences with humira and then gone on to find remicade has been amazing for them.

Have a look in our treatment forum to see the experiences of other members and feel free to start a thread of your own there too if you like.