• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Introduction to Nutrition – Food for Health

rygon

Introduction to Nutrition – Food for Health

This is an online course that costs nothing except your time.

I've done 4 so far and found them to be amazing. These have been such of an eye opener and I have learnt so much from these to better myself. Most of it is just listening to.

I have not tried this course but I'm so looking forward to it.

All I ask you to to do is listen to the preview video before making your mind up

[youtube]X9iElflle0g[/youtube]

https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-nutrition-food-health-wageningenx-nutr101x#.VKi2DyusWSo

Catherine

rygon

I have in enrolled. I don't where I am going to find the 6-8 hours week but it sounds very interesting.

rygon

From what I have found it doesn't actually take that long. I managed to pretty much halve these. Most of it is just watching the videos as well which are really good

CrohnsChicago

Super Moderator
How long ago did you start the lessons and what are the biggest things you took away from it so far as it relates to food, crohn's and overall health?