• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Is This a Crohns Flare?

Hi. I am new here but not new to Crohns. I was diagnosed 41 yrs ago (Wow..I can’t believe it’s been that long!) at 16yrs old. I had been on everything but biológics which was what my Dr. Was moving in to until I stumbled upon LDN. I have been in it for 10-12 years and have been pretty much in remission since. A few weeks ago I started having a lot of gas…which produced either yellowish/tanish floating blobs or clear liquid sometimes tinged pink or red,.. being worse in the morning upon waking And eventually a normal bowel movement. This has been going on everyday now with occasional soft stool. It’s been so long since I have Usually in the past I would have multiple trips to the bathroom with diarrhea. Does any of this sound like something any of you have experienced?
A couple of things that I have thought may be contributing are: At the moment I have an infected impacted wisdom tooth which I will be having surgery for (no antibiotics taken) I also had pork which I had to handle raw and also made a kale salad which I massaged and I was concerned at the time if I had washed my hands well enough. Thanks for any reply’s and/or input.