• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Is this NORMAL?

So I have this weird sorta tugging feeling where the large and small were resected and reattached. It only seems apparent when I stretch a little too far or if I lift something a little too heavy. I am about 12 weeks post op, and feeling just fine otherwise. This feeling of 'discomfort' is not new, in fact it's been present since the surgery. I am just waiting for it to go away, but it doesnt seem to be. I wonder about getting pregnant and having my body stretch out every which way-if this 'tugging' feeling with increase in intensity. I'm also wondering if this is NORMAL! Has anyone else had this? WTH?

Terriernut

I've not had a resection, so I dont know if it's normal. But I would certainly be asking the surgeon. 12 weeks post op is still a bit early, but I wouldnt think you should be feeling that now.