• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Its all good, but!!!

Hi, I am from Norway, and i got Crohns when I was 16-17.
My first symptoms was probably 4-5 years before that.
I have 4 operations and newest meds that you can get in Norway, but.. I have removed half of my small intestents, and thats a story on its one, but all the new meds works, but my last MRI shows lots of activity, and I am in a better shape than I was a few years ago...so I wonder whats going on.... age?... the new meds?? Or age and a better diet is the ting??

cmack

Staff member
Welcome RSB,

I find that a healthy diet helps with my disease. I have a form of IBD, so it may be Crohn's but no test has been conclusive. I avoid GMO foods and am vegetarian. I think fish is good and meat is okay if it is not raised with the antibiotics or pesticides in their diet.

Welcome RSB,

I find that a healthy diet helps with my disease. I have a form of IBD, so it may be Crohn's but no test has been conclusive. I avoid GMO foods and am vegetarian. I think fish is good and meat is okay if it is not raised with the antibiotics or pesticides in their diet.
Agree