• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Juiced for 28 days felt great Lost Gallbladder

Tried the Brevelle Juicer and "The fat sick and nearly dead" Plan.
It felt like I went through detox from coffee, and food. Sick on day 4 like the flu.
After that , gained energy and felt great losing about a pound a day.
Juiced fruits and veggies and was never hungry! IBS symptoms disappeared. Why I quit I will never know. I need to try again as all my symptoms came back.
It's true what they say. "Garbage in , Garbage out"
I need inspiration!

scottsma

Thanks for sharing WLA. Although I've never gone to that extreme I juice daily,usually veggies, and really miss it when I don't.I love the idea of the "nearly dead" approach and you're proof that it works.There are a few juicers on the forum,so I'm sure someone else will be along soon to wish you well.If your post helps just one person then it was well worth it.

I got a breville for christmas, and while I really enjoy it works great, but its so expensive. $20 worth of fruit lasts like a day and a half. I just cant afford it, it seems cheaper to me to buy naked juice or something like that.

scottsma

I got a breville for christmas, and while I really enjoy it works great, but its so expensive. $20 worth of fruit lasts like a day and a half. I just cant afford it, it seems cheaper to me to buy naked juice or something like that.
Carrots,apples and beets make a really tasty drink and are relatively cheap in the uk.Also kale,celery,cucumber.If you google the benefits of juicing,compared with even the best store bought juice you might feel that the benefits out weigh the cost.Good luck in any case.

Carrots,apples and beets make a really tasty drink and are relatively cheap in the uk.Also kale,celery,cucumber.If you google the benefits of juicing,compared with even the best store bought juice you might feel that the benefits out weigh the cost.Good luck in any case.
Well the problem is that I absolutely don't trust produce from wal-mart or bi-lo and I don't really trust eating anything that doesn't have a non-gmo or organic label on it. Carrots and beets are affordable here, but any organic fruit is outrageous...cleaning the juicer is also SUCH a pain in the "bum" lol...I'll probably use it a lot when I have money which is never ha