• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just a quick hi

Hello and welcome!
Completely understand about the bag situation (never goes with my shoes anyway) and sorry to hear with the amount you are dealing with. I honestly wish you the best of luck, and hope you find some stability soon. I find that joke books, books with pictures of paintings and photos are good to have near the throne. Or get family and to shout encouragement through the toilet door!
Let us know how the next trial goes, fingers crossed for you x

I am sorry you have to deal with a lot on your plate. I really hope you find something that works for you soon. Sending Hugs and Support.

Hang in there! Your wit and sarcasm are a saving grace. As I lie here in bed cramping from last night's cpap machine that I love to swallow air from which in turn trigger a flare, I realize that finding humor in everything is a wonderful distraction from this day to day garbage. Keep the comedy routine going! It's important to entertain the nurses-their lives aren't easy either. I certainly wouldn't want to deal with pissy patients 24/7!
And don't forget to take your cell phone with you to the bathroom. I like to watch Netflix while in there or listen to comedians on pandora. There's a certain irony to laughing your arse off while your arse is numb from sitting indefinitely!