• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just don't feel well......

I have been feeling "off" for the past few days, but today I just don't even want to eat anything. I just had a couple pieces of bread to take my Pentassa with since I don't want anything for supper. I survived breakfast and lunch, but really didn't enjoy either one. My bowels feel like an episode of Dancing with the Stars. I'm not going to the bathroom, but if this keeps up, I will certainly be there eventually!

I probably shouldn't be concerned about this, but just checking stuff out. can you guys tell the difference between a Crohn's related illness and a regular old upset stomach? I've been having slight fevers for a couple days, but that's nothing new. I run in the 99's more days than not. Goes with the territory I guess. I guess I"m just trying to figure out if I should be concerned or not.

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Since my Crohn's symptoms seem to change from day to day, I don't know how I would tell if I had a stomach bug or just normal everyday Crohn's.
I've been feeling really great lately, and yesterday and today my belly is acting up. I have NO idea if it could be my meds wearing off, or just something I ate or what.
I did have several days (a few different times) where I didn't feel like eating anything since I started Remicade, but it passed.
Sorry - I guess that was no help, maybe see how you feel in a few days. That's my plan for today anyways.
I hope you feel better.

Well, after last night, I'm thinking it's the flu. After throwing up I felt better until the intestine pains started, but I'm one who would rather have diarrhea then throw up. I couldn't sleep all night and the slightest touch on any part of my body really hurt. This morning (what's left of it) I still have diarrhea, but feel a little better.

It is now 3 days later and I still haven't gotten my appetite back and I'm getting more tired by the hour. I'm still hoping it was just the flu and not Crohn's getting worse or advancing or whatever. Guess I'll always be paranoid about that now. I'm still having bowel movements, so it's not a blockage. I don't have "normal" Crohn's symptoms, so I don't know what to watch for.

I am always paranoid that everything is Crohn's too. For me it is just that I didn't seem to have so many health issues before Crohn's. I had rarely got a cold even. Now it seems once one thing stops something else starts. Some things that started with the Crohn's have never gone away...like night sweats and exhaustion. I am not sure that anyone really knows. My GI always says "it could be Crohn's related." I guess he doesn't know either.

Do you have a fever or anything? I do get days where I don't feel like eating, but not so many days in a row without spiking a fever or getting pain. Whenever I have any questions I talk to my GI. I bug him about all kinds of stuff. He usually orders blood tests to check my inflammation if he is unsure. Good luck. Hope you feel better soon.