• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just having a wee Jubilee moan

Just having a mini moan as it's the jubilee w'end and I'm finally off work for a few days and after a night out my stomachs killing me for some reason. I know this is what we all have to put up with but just thought I'd moan about it anyway.

On a brighter note hope everyone has an event free jubilee w'end and the cupcakes don't cause too many upsets :)

My jubilee moan is that I can't enjoy the jubilee weekend as I still have an essay to do by friday while everyone else I know has finished and has the long weekend off! :(
Hope you feel better soon archie!
x

feeling grand now thanks everyone going out again tonight, tomorrow and monday!!! oh well at least it's a few days off work, happy jubilee everyone x