• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just Introducing Myself

Hello, it is nice to finally talk to others who know what I am going through I have been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease for 2yr's however I believe I have had it my whole life. I live in a small town and so far there are no support groups and I have been told of only one other person who has crohn's so this forum is refreshing to me. It is nice to meet all and take care.

Treatment: Pentasa four times a day 500mg each pill.

nogutsnoglory

Welcome to the forum, so glad you can join our community. I can imagine it must be hard having Crohn's in a remote town. Do you know anyone else with it? I googled for an Idaho chapter but unfortunately the chapter that serves your state is based in Washington. Maybe get in touch and see if they ever do anything in Idaho or have any resources?

http://www.ccfa.org/chapters/northwest/

Hi and welcome. You will find a lot of support in this forum. There is no support group in my city either, but this forum has been wonderful for me. I am sure it will be for you.