• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just like an infant

So today, all of a sudden, Sideshow Bob starts squealing and moving around a lot. This went on for about 5 minutes. It started to feel real tickly, so I checked out the situation. There he was slowly blowing a bubble....out a little, in a little, out a little more, and then back in a little. Finally, the bubble popped. Now he's just sitting there like nothing happened.

stomas..... sheesh!!!

Hmph. Sideshow Bob is a real show-off! Or a sideshow!

I met a woman who named her stoma "Bubble and Squeak"...I thought it was totally appropriate!

Let the stoma goodtimes roll!

Kismet

Silvermoon

One of the first times I was changing my appliance, Stan farted - but it looked SO hilarious..... reminded me of letting the air out of a balloon where the end flaps all around.....

Was making me laugh so hard I had to cover everything up with the change pad until I stopped laughing so I could finish changingwithout shaking all over the place.....

It's kinda good we have this instances to give us laughs - cause it's not like that all the time!!

*Silver mutters "Bubble and squeak" and wanders off giggling to herself.....*

I dont have a stoma.....but they sound like they are always interesting :) Almost like a new friend you have acquired.