• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just me

T

Trixie329

Hello everyone!

I was given this site by a friend of mine and have just registered. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Trix:thumright:

D

DannyB

Hye Trixie,

Been a while while since I last spoke to ya but glad to see you again.

Danny

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Thanks for coming Trixie! Hope to see you around more often. Feel free to jump into the fun, but you may want to stay out of the deep end, thats for experts only :D.

T

Trixie329

Hi Danny!

Valentina tipped me off on where to find you and Jonny - you're in trouble now ROFL

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

D

DannyB

Trixie329 said:
Hi Danny!

Valentina tipped me off on where to find you and Jonny - you're in trouble now ROFL

Thanks for the welcome everyone!
Wait till I get my hands on the crampyness! it's good to have the old faces again without some of the crazy one's! just a few more to go and will all be happy days. Speak to you soon Trixie.

J

Jonny

Hiya Trixie :D Big (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) Good to see you on this site missed ya.Trixie has been a great support to me in the past and a superfine witty charming lady :thumright:

L

little_sami

Hiya Trixie good to see you! Glad you decided to join! xx

V

Valentina

hiya Trix!!
glad you gave it a peek, lol
they can run... but they cant hide!