• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just need to rant about something happening at work

So I work in an office where the bathrooms are shared for the entire building. There are 2 floors with one on each, and they are often full. For years I (and another coworker who has colitis) have been asking for a private bathroom inside of our part of the office building only to have the request brushed aside. I get it, construction costs money, but they've remodelled the kitchen 2 times since I've worked here...

Fast forward to this past week where I have been asked to move a bunch of stuff in the server room because they are going to cut off 1/3 of that room to install a shower because some people have expressed an interest in cycling to work. I asked and was told there would be no toilet, just a shower and sink, the space is like 3x the size of my home bathroom... I was visibly pissed off about this and mentioned it to them, only to be told (other coworker) and I were being selfish.

This whole situation has me brushing up the ol' resume. Thanks for listening lol.