• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just saying hi

HI everyone,
I hope everyone is enjoying Dec. We are having our first BIG snowfall here in Michigan. It is absolutely beautiful and puts thoughts of snow days in all the kids' heads:) I check on the site regularly, on the run, but it has been such a busy time. Marilena seems to be doing well. The 6mp is at a good level, don't know what that means...but I'll take it:) I have a feeling we won't know what actually works until we're off the prednisone which should be end of January. Its funny though how involved you can get in your kids' poop! Everyday that's the first question I ask after school. And every tummy ache, which is still daily, I get all uptight wondering if its crohns, viral, constipation... I just am so thankful that there are wonderful people like y'all to help all us on this roller coaster:)

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Haha, Jamie, I asked EJ about every bm he had for 6 months!! He made a cartoon that I posted. If I can find it I'll post a link.

Eh, I'm on EJ's I-Pad and I don't know how to copy and paste. If you search EJ's Chron-icles Vol. II, you can see it. Sorry, it's a shameless plug!!

Last edited:
I'll check it! And you have an ipad? Lucky! Is Ej still doing well? I thought Turkey day might push us over the edge because we had a knock down drag out about being able to have broccoli... who ever thought you would fight with your kids about not allowing them to have vegetables! I have found a lot of humor in Crohn's:) THankfully!

mami,

Just sent you a message, Mark has been a wealth of knowledge to me and looks like you as well.

I am in the same boat with my daughter and not having much luck with imuran at this point and not sure where our path is taking us...

Glad to hear that someone is having some luck that has just started out...hope it keeps up for you...

Scott K

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Haha, Scott!! Jamie has already had to set me straight once. Don't think for a minute that I am a "wealth" of knowledge!!

DustyKat

Super Moderator
Well it could be one of two things ~

snag = slang for a sausage.

or

SNAG = Sensitive New Age Guy.

Take ya choice of which fits Dex the best. :ylol:

Dusty. :)