• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just shit

I don’t know what is going on. I have had miss piggy for 8 years and there has been a leak here and there but nothing major. Anyway for the last week I have managed to crap myself at least once a day at work. I am a wreck and just don’t want to leave the house. I have not changed anything I do, eat, use but all of a sudden it’s not working.
I just want to quit my job and curl up in a ball and cry.
someone please give me some suggestions.

Im for your problem, I to "Crap myself always ,not daily,but I do it in my sleep atleast 1-3x a month or shopping I just leave and go home to shower and change this is just horrors of crohns and we have to get use to dealing the the issues like take everything you need to change while out [Wet wipes imporant].. This is a very disruptive life we all have when you have crohns, find your strenght and go as for as you can, there is a point were we find a way to make things just a little easier for our life, we find away to learn how to deal with all are different .yet ,same isses. You will to..God bless , Rodney