• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

La mierda back again

With a new old username this is who i truely am :) been doing ok as far as the eating goes hardly any loose stools wish i could say the same for the abdominal distension though. Having a calaciprotien test done so will see what if anything that shows up. Hope you're all well.

Right now not so sure what's going on health wise. Eating much better and my bathroom habits have improved alot so not sure wheter i have ibs or ibd seem though to have a mobility disorder that's what the mri scan is for and from what I've been reading a few of the symptoms I'm experiencing maybe related to an antipsychotic called risperdone. Feel better in a sense that I've began to except i have something major wrong so a lot happier with the knowledge have my family and Anita still tired to bits though. But see a light at end of the tunnel looking forward to my trip to Durban and moving out of my current home to somewhere new. :)

Last edited:
Not so long now hehe :) July gonna crawl there on my hands and knees if i have to all suited and booted and this time i have a little surprise in store :) now I'm gonna play silence is golden ps why have you gone from being a Mandykinz to a Fuzzy Butterfly ;)

fuzzy butterfly

Aw cool july will soon be here.. i feel i might know what that surprise may be😉 !!!
I thought id have a change n it describes me well.. fuzzy headed n always flitting about haha.. you can still call me mandykinz tho if u wish...💕

scottsma

Hi anitas.paul.Nice to see you, and in such a happy mood too.
Mad Mandy is having trouble getting post alerts, but she'll catch up soon.

fuzzy butterfly

Oh im the kind with wings and that flies around alot 😃
Not really thought about it tbh... tho i do like the one in my signature mmm il be that one me thinks ☺☺👍💕

Oh there you are posting before me :) was beginning to think you had been squished between the pages of an epodomogist encyclopedia lol

scottsma

Thanks Paul,your obvious happiness makes me smile.
Your Anita is a very lucky girl,as are you, who has found someone who makes you so happy,and shares that happiness with others.

A very good morning world from my wobbly self feeling ok and as usual the first thought on my mind upon opening my eyes is my blessed Anita and that's always something worth getting out of bed for ☺☺☺

fuzzy butterfly

Morning young fellow my lad. You are blessed indeed. A love of your life is not found every day.. cherish that love with all your heart☺☺💕💕

I intend to and more of the young lad please part from my hobble don't feel quite so old and my lady makes me feel young enough 😊😊😊

Just had quorn mince with tikka sauce and baby potatoes left over from last night ☺☺☺ and I'm more an early bird there's nothing like waking up in the dark and waiting as it gets lighter 😉

fuzzy butterfly

I used to be like that..now i could sleep all day but yet i cant either if u know what i mean. ☺
On my way to work now waiting for the bus ..
💕

Was the other way round used to sleep all day but now i don't want to love to wake up early and why wouldn't i with my precious Anita in my world to wake up to. ☺☺☺

scottsma

I'm just happy to wake up,personally.

Enjoy your day both of you.
Paul,I usually make pasta sauce with quorn mince,never tried it in curry but will do so soon.

Doing quorn style chicken pieces tonight with what curry sauce I've not decided korma methinks ☺☺☺ a la anitaspaul style as for now gonna have a coffee 5000 something healthy steps nearly finished me off haha 😂😂😂

fuzzy butterfly

😃 why is whats supposed to be good for us nigh on kills us off☺
Mmm sounds yummy.. i had chicken n bacon ceaser salad for lunch from the cafe at work,very nice tho only ate half as i think they thought they were feeding a horse 🐎,far to much for my little tummy 😯
Brought rest home for my tea..2 meals for the price of one haha ☺💕

Ended up cooking jalfrezi with the rest of my quorn mince had it with brown rice and baby potatoes will do the quorn style chicken pieces over the weekend have the rest of the mince in fridge for tomorrow. Why do i love my Anita endlessly not only because she's my best friend but because thanks to her i always enjoy my supper so much i wanna devour the plate after lol and i find that as long as i eat at least one hot cooked meal each day i hardly have diarrhoea and I'm confused as to whether the abdominal distension actually has anything to do with ibs or ibd believe it's most probably liver related or to do with scarring from duodenal ulcers. Apart from the breathing restriction around my abdomen I'm very happy indeed. 😆😆😆

fuzzy butterfly

Lol..on the plate thing☺.. i say God bless Anita for being
the woman she is and for her making you so so happy. I love it that she rocks your world.. true love is a precious and rare thing.. may it be with you both forever n ever.
I have never had that but it makes me so happy when i know someone has, its great to know it really does exist..your happiness brightens my day. Thank you for that my friend ☺☺☺☺💕💕

Left over supper from last night fried up was delish refrained from eating the plate this time though i really thought about it lol ☺☺☺ thanks to my precious lady i do really enjoy cooking and looking forward to dishing up some quorn style chicken pieces tomorrow 😛

scottsma

I've just made a pasta sauce for tomorrow.Will add the quorn when I re-heat it.
I have to own up and say that I don't eat it myself,but my hubby Les always enjoys it.
Although not vegetarians as such,we eat very little meat.I usually just pick and have small meals of cheese,apples,cereal,bananas raw nuts and fruit,eggs and yoghurt.
Oh,and chocolate of course.hahaha

Will be cooking for my Anita soon and i indulge in the occasional packet of tesco free from choc digestive biscuits which are rather moreish other than that I'm happily choc free and sugar free apart from the maple/golden syrup in my roiboos tea ☺☺☺

Roiboos or redbush freshpak tea apart from tasting lovely is naturally caffeine free you can buy online or Ocados do it for online shopping delivery.