• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

LDN conference

I just wanted to post something about the upcoming LDN conference in Las Vegas this November 7th and 8th. What's nice is that it will be live streamed. Just sign up for that and questions can be asked. You'll be able to listen to it in replay as well once you're signed up. I do think that there will be a doc talking about Crohn's. Here is a link directly to that page to sign up.
I can't wait for the live streaming of this conference as I think it's great that we don't even have to travel to the conference to essentially attend it.
http://www.ldnresearchtrust.org/ldn-conference
All those that are interested in finding out just how LDN may help Crohn's or if you are on LDN and have a question this is a perfect way to get information to help yourself.