• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

LDN Dose/Frequency

Question:

When I was researching LDN information to present to my GI; I recall reading about some who take LDN twice a day.

I do not remember where I read that, but I am starting to believe that this approach might be beneficial. I am thinking this because since beginning the LDN; I seem to notice more improvement in the morning/1st half of the day and kind of taper from there (I take my LDN 11:30pm-ish).

Has anyone had any experience (or could direct me to available information) with multi-dosing, adjusting dosing amounts, ... etc.?

Thanks.

After some more reading it seems that some use DL-Phenylalanine (supplement) to help maintain/boost the LDN effects on the body.

Not endorsing it, but I figured I'd add this here as it may be an answer to my own question. I intend to look into this further.

JJOM