• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

LDN Petition

hi guys... the following link is a petition to the UK government, asking them to fund through the National Health Service a trial for LDN. over here, it is so difficult, virtually impossible, to get LDN prescribed.

although this is a UK petition, you don't have to be a UK resident to sign.. so if anyone has a spare minute and wouldn't mind signing, that would be great :) thank you.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/LowDNaltrexone/

Take that parliament swine!

(hope that wasn't inappropriate, I signed it, and I'm a comical lad by nature :) )

Edit: I can't because it won't allow the blank address field. I even tried to join your armed forces or become an expatriate, no luck :(

Last edited:
BWS1982 said:
Take that parliament swine!

(hope that wasn't inappropriate, I signed it, and I'm a comical lad by nature :) )

Edit: I can't because it won't allow the blank address field. I even tried to join your armed forces or become an expatriate, no luck :(
I joined the armed forces and made up an address! You could live on Crown Blvd in Yorkshire England with me if you want! LOL :tongue: