• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Levaquin

Been on levaquin for around 2 months now for a fistula and it has really gotten to me. I've been thinking that I'm going crazy - unlike anything that I have ever been through. Now I searched more about it and it seems relativley common to experience this with levaquin. I have to take it for another week, and I really don't think I can do it anymore. My doctor wants an mri done before getting off the levaquin which is next week.

Anyone have experience with levaquin? It just has been giving me a feeling of going crazy and anxiety. Starting to worry that it won't even go away after getting off the levaquin. Also on humira, but that doesn't seem to have any mental health effects.

The real dilemma here is that I only have about 10 days left, so I don't know if I should contact the doctor or wait it out. I've been like this for a while now...

afidz

Super Moderator
I would consider talking to your doctor, tell him how you feel. If the MRI comes out with poor results maybe he can try something else