• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Liver enzymes elevated?

Well, got a call from my doc's nurse today that my liver test came back elevated. I've been holding a 99 temp each infusion of remicade. So eh, not sure what is going on. I feel great just a bit confused by this.

Does anyone know what that liver test result means? I read somewhere it meant potential liver failure.

AZMOM

It's happened with my daughter more than once. They usually want to recheck them a few times in a row to see if they are going up or down. Are you taking anything besides the Remicade?

Try not to worry from just one result. I know it is easy for me to say but if I've learned nothing else, it's not to let myself panic over liver enzymes :) - I just panic over other things!!

Julie

Yeah, they do a liver test every time they give me an infusion.

Not sure what he wants to discuss by going there. Maybe he'll just see my physical condition and check my lymph nodes. Just wanted to see what this was about. o.o