• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Living with Crohn's

I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease at the age of 12 in 2007. I tried all different types medication to control it, such as; assacol, Imuran and prednisone, but nothing worked. In 2011 they started treating me with remicade, which did remarkable results. Now I get treated with remicade every 2months. I seem to be living my daily life with no diet nor pain thanks to remicade. Hopefully it will do the same for you!

KWalker

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm happy to hear that Remicade has worked for you as many others have had great success with it as well.

If you have a look on the forum we have a section specifically for "Teens Only" so it might be interesting for you to check out and hopefully meet some other people like yourself living with crohns at a young age

David

Co-Founder
Welcome to our community! That's fantastic that you're doing so well with Remicade.

Thanks for sharing and I hope to see you around the forum.

All my best to you.