• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Lockdown Dreams, not Aliens again !

Hello. In lockdown some people can't sleep. Some sleep too much. I am one who is beginning to resemble the lot in "Fight Club". Never quite awake, everything is muted or a copy of a copy. The reason is vivid dreams and nightmares in technicolour. Last night, people were crowding in on me with no masks on. I was then abducted by two aliens in their spaceship but escaped. My eye bags now resemble suitcases.
:sleep:

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
I've been going to bed between 4-9am and feel even more isolated because of the time difference. Not that I would be able to go anywhere and hang out with anyone but everyone I talk to thinks it's weird that I'm up so late. I still have a hard time falling asleep and wake up a lot and get up before 3pm. I often feel like a zombie and look more pale than usual. I don't recall any of my dreams anymore which I guess is new. Haven't really thought about it. There's no sense of normal anymore. I'm tired of being cooped up. The only time I go outside is either the store for necessities or doctor appointments.