• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Long time

Long story short, got IBS 8 years ago while driving OTR with my husband. Almost ended up in ER in hills of NC got so ill.

Years later still battle IBS and now have symptoms of Crohn's. Dr will not run tests. I also have intestinal hernia so DR says all stomach pain, gall bladdt pain is dur to hernia.

What do I do? Any suggestions? Can hernia cause gas, severe pain?

nogutsnoglory

Many IBS symptoms are ones that people with Crohn's face. Aside from the hernia what has changed symptomatically that makes you believe you may have crohn's?

I believe I have Crohn's due to checking research and seeing I have a lot of the symptoms, such as fever, blood in stool, muscle pain, leg pain, severe stomach pain and in certain area's. So I think I may have Crohn's now. Trying to find DR to help run tests' etc.

nogutsnoglory

Muscle and leg pains are not IBD pains but can sometimes be an extra manifestation of the illness.

The stomach pain, blood and fever are more concerning as far as a crohn's diagnosis. Please see a gastroenterologist.