• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Longest Period

I was just wondering what has been your longest period of remmision since you had crohn's or very mild symptoms at best

can one of the mods please move this thread to general IBD discussion section I put it in the wrong spot

I've been in medical remission for three years. Just starting to have some mild symptoms after I stopped Imuran in January. Going to stop Remicade too.

Medical remission. I had been on some trial. They told me later that it was a placebo but my wife and I wonder if I got ahold of the real thing.

My vitamin levels are fine. It's the Remicade. I had a small reaction in November after my infusion, and my GI didn't believe me. I had a much worse reaction after my infusion in March, my legs are now numb up to the knee, my hands and scalp are also numb. I want a new doctor, but they're all full.

My vitamin levels are fine. It's the Remicade. I had a small reaction in November after my infusion, and my GI didn't believe me. I had a much worse reaction after my infusion in March, my legs are now numb up to the knee, my hands and scalp are also numb. I want a new doctor, but they're all full.

I understand how the doctors thing goes. It's a pain in the rear. I was just making sure that you had your B12 checked. I had both little toes nearly ripped off on separate occasions because of B12 deficiencies.