• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Looking for answers

Hi I've had stomach problems for over 10 years. I've been to lots of doctors but none have diagnosed me of anything. On this journey I'm always left to continue to find answers for the symptoms that seem to plague my life. Both of my sisters,Mom, Dad and many more family members seem to have issues with their stomach. My oldest sister and nephew in the last year have been diagnosed with ChrohnCrohn's disease my youngest sister has also been diagnosed with IBS but which one exactly is not known. Im here reading the symptoms and just wondering if I've found the answer to my mysterious illness My symptoms are chronic fatigue,muscle pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, sometimes back pain, headaches stomach bloating, constipation and diarrhea. I also have lots of pain on my right side in the abdomen the worst. The doctors have checked my entire abdomen via cat scan,hida scan and an ultrasound. I've had surgery pertaining to fistulas (hemorrhoids or fissure tears). They've found cysts on my liver but says this has nothing to do with my pain in a typical case of someone who has cysts on the liver. Im at a loss.Any information orsharing of experiences would greatly appreciated.

Welcome. Everyone is different The bloating,constipation and diarrhea sound like they could be consistent with IBD. I am not sure about the other symptoms. A lot of people with IBD have Extra Intestinal Manifestations. You spoke of pain on your right side. A lot of people in here speak of the terminal ileum which is on the right side of the stomach. We have a support section in here for people for people who are undiagnosed. I am sorry for everything you are going through.