• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Looking for those with Crohns on ldn

Hi everyone, I have been diagnosed with Crohns back in Aug 2010. Right now I am on pentasa, I take a tsp of l-glutamine almost daily, as well as a probiotic and multiple vitamin daily. My Crohns symptoms seem to be under control right now, but have had a lot of joint pain lately. I have read a lot about Ldn and am on a few groups were some are taking it for Crohns with great success. My disease is considered mild and I would like to be proactive and try to keep it that way and think Ldn may do that, but when I asked my surgeon if he had heard of it he said no, I did give him the latest copy of dr.jill smiths study and he basically shoved it in a pile so I somehow doubt he will even read it..I am just researching now and would like to hear from other Canadians on Ldn for Crohns