• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Looks like im joining you guys

I'm now moving from the Undiagnosed Thread to Lymphocytic Colitis! Dr called with my biopsy results. I'm only 22 so I'm pretty surprised I have this, but at least NOW I KNOW what is wrong with me!!!

Welcome Sorry to hear about the diagnoses but glad too for you that you can finally move forward in your health care. May it be smooth sailing.

Hey and welcome. I was diagnosed with crohn's young as well. At 17, im currently 22 as well but its going pretty decent currently. I know how it feels being younger and having to deal with it and try to manage the social aspect of life. I tend to let the social overrule my health and end up paying for it usually.

Anyways, this forum is a great place to relate with people who are in the same boat.