• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Lower back pain

nowww... i don't know if this has anything to do with crohns whatsoever.. but i thought id just check...

every few days ive randomly been getting weird pains in my lower back, for about a minute, where it really hurts and its kinda a weird pain, but makes you stop what your doing.

this could just be my body being weird.. just thought id check with you guys tho. :)

thanks!

Jessi

I get things like that too. It could be your Crohn's. Or it could be arthritis. Or it could be something entirely different.

How severe is the pain? How long does it last? Have you mentioned it to your doctor?

its quite bad for about 30 seconds, then it goes away. it only happens every other day, maybe once a week. its just it happened to me today, made me a bit concerned. Im seeing my doctor on friday, perhaps i should mention it to him then :3

its quite bad for about 30 seconds, then it goes away. it only happens every other day, maybe once a week. its just it happened to me today, made me a bit concerned. Im seeing my doctor on friday, perhaps i should mention it to him then :3
I agree you may want to mention to doctor. I too have noticeable lower back pain (right side only) that is one of my crohn's symptoms. Everyone is differnt of course....the only cerainty with IBD is uncertainty, right?!

Good luck on Friday!