• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Lumps of red/orange flesh and snotty blood on toilet roll very worried

I went to the toilet this morning there was fleshy red orange lumps and bloody mucus on the paper this is the first time its happened but ive been feeling bloated and when I go to the toilet I feel like iam not finished yet but nothing else comes out also my stool is very loose been like this for about a year now ive had blood tests which came back fine and ive been told I have ibs and been booked for a camera iam very worried about the fleshy lumps and the blood6 mucus anyone have any idea what this is iam very worried

nogutsnoglory

When you say lumps? Do you mean pieces of skin? How much blood is coming out? I think you need to call your doctor to find out what's going on. A little blood could be hemorrhoids but blood, mucus and possibly skin is a different stout and should be checked out.

Yes its limke skin with bloody mucus in the paper when I wipe but no blood in my stool my blood tests came back fine and I have been told I have ibs my doctor said today that he wasnt worried and wouldnt push my camera check forward

Kev

I agree with NGNG. See a doctor ASAP. If you think the doctor may not believe you, use a digital camera to record what you are witnessing. If necessary, you then have proof of it.

I actually took a sample to the doctor he said it wasnt flesh ive been to the toilet today and theres no blood and there was only one or to bits of skin and it was yellow iam going to go to the local medical on monday after work

It sounds like mucous. Can be mixed in or sometimes I feel like I have to go to the bathroom and only that comes out. Looks sort of like you blew your nose on the toilet paper. Maybe it's time for a new doctor. I'm sure many others on this forum had a similar experience -- it took me 5 GI doctors and 7 years to get a diagnosis. Good luck.