• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Lumps of red/orange flesh and snotty blood on toilet roll

I went to the toilet this morning and there was fleshy red orange lumps in my stool and bloody mucus on the toilet roll I have been feeling bloated for months with very very lose stool also when I go to the toilet I feek like am not finished but nothing comes out my blood tests are fine can anyone help me here as iam very worried

you need to go back to the doctor....heck....even take a pic from your cell and show the doctor......it could be proctitis, ulcerative colitius, IBS, who knows...but it is not normal....suppositories can help, there are medicines like asacol....lialda....just look into it....I waited a year before I saw a doctor and I regretted it.....see a gastro, or colon rectal

also the brighter the red on the toilet paper the more likely stuff is happening in the rectum area.....like your last 8 inches inside.....leans towards proctitis which usually can be taken care of with suppositories...but you need to see someone to look up there

I tooj some of the fleshy lumos to the doctor today he said it wasnt flesh and said hes not worried so he wouldnt push. My appointment for a camera forward should I see another doctor for a second a pinion