• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Lung nodule

Hi have not posted for some time.but am really stressed.last year had an mri in july 2015.seen gastro twice since thenlast year.sayinghe would see me in six months.well seen another gastro has routine appt In june 14th just gone and he said that apparantly last year a lung nodule showed on my lower left lung.I was really alarmed at this but he told me not to worry as it had been there 12 months already.he organised another Ct scan which I had to wait 4 weeks for and had this july 15 thlast month.I have not heard anything till saturday when I havereceived an appt to see a respiratory doctor.I am now terrified.my familyare re_assured that it isnot seriousdue to how long my appt has taken to come through,stating that had been anything like cancer they would have called me on the phone and I would have been seen quicker.in all by the time I have seen lu g dr.it will be nearly 10 weeks.I am not sleeping through the stress of this.I have no symptons.no breathing problems.apart from a b o ut the time ihad my mri last year when I had a chest Infection.I have Crohns disease. And on azathioprine.please can someone reassure me about this.thank you.x