• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

M&m

S

Sparrow

oh hey just a reminder for anyone in Canada the M&M meats charity bbq for CCFC is tomorrow! I'm goin for some burgers with some family and friends if it doesn't rain~:)
Anyone doin their walk a thon thing in june?

K

Kate

Hey Sparrow i dont live in canada but i have a friend in Cananda who is doing the wheel and walk a thon

S

Sparrow

yeah I'm gonna do the walk in St. Catharines as well, just kinda signed up for it today:p So..hopefully not to late to get out and get some pledges...still like a month to go. The M&M BBQ was pretty good, I think they must have made a ton of money because there sure was alot of people at least at the one location in town that I went to:)

S

Sparrow

guess they made a good 1.8 mil from the bbq's at M&M all over Canada:mario2:

V

Valentina

I did the walk thing last June with my mom and sister, but I was at my worst point ever with Crohns so its really a blur of walking slowly from outhouse to outhouse. lol, hope to go again this year as well.
m&m is great and all, but I find it does a number on my gut, lol, which is funny to me because they are such a huge sponsor.