• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Maddies story

hello everyone. I am Madasin's mommy. many of you already know her story from my moms posts. My little princess got very sick at 19 months old. we were first told it was the flu to take her home and nurse her back to health. well she never did get better. we fought to get her to other doctors and finally at 22 months old found out that she had a severe intestinal infection, ulcerative colitis and eshophagul candida. since then it has been a fight of what feels like a losing battle. she has been on sulfasalazine and pentasta. neither of which worked for her. she is now off all medications and going back into the OR for another endoscopy and colonoscopy to run more biopsies. i will keep you all updated

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Welcome also to our little piece of the forum Kelley. I hate the necessity for it but we really want this subforum to be a place for those of us who suffer a different aspect of this disease. So glad you are here:). What a beauty she is!! I hope Rosemary responds a lot so I can look at that face:)

thank you

thank you. yes it is wonderful to have this place for us at this end of the disease. that is sweet she is a doll. her picture is on mine as well.

Dexky

To save time...Ask Dusty!
Oh, I see it now. But it's small and hurts my eyes. I think I'm starting to need those reading glasses:) What part of NY is Plattsburgh in? I'm sure your mom has said but I tend to overlook things sometimes.