• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Made the appt...

Well, saw the doc today who’s going to do the colonoscopy the 11. He said from all my symptoms, the CT, the continued GI issues, he thought we would likely find Crohns easy enough. Said one or two issues but blood, mucous, pain, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, weight loss, mouth sores, joint swelling and pain are too many symptoms to really find nothing. It’s definately limiting my enjoyment of life, I can tell you that. He asked me what I do when I go out? I said, I usually don’t eat or I eat in the car on the way home. He asked me, really? Yep. I don’t eat much when I farm because I’m afraid I will start with the diarrhea. I drink, but sometimes that even gets me in trouble. Anyhow, the 11i should have some good ideas.

Hope everyone is having a good week so far.