• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Mass in lower right abdomen?

I feel a mass in my lower right abdomen..could it be colon cancer? I'm just 27yrs. Can a 27yr old get colon cancer? I'm much worried. Help me

I feel a mass in my lower right abdomen..could it be colon cancer? I'm just 27yrs. Can a 27yr old get colon cancer? I'm much worried. Help me
Plz. dont panic either, this "MASS" could,, could also be a mass of bio-fluid that cant pass, but , this is THE most common aera for chrons inflamation ,but, dont worry, theres sooooo much that can be done now.......For real, try to be pateint and not worry until the results from all test,, plz, you should just get looked at ,most things could be no big deal ,sometimes......Keep a SMILE on your face....Rod

When you push down on it ,does it hurt,,,,,,,or does it hurt when you release the pressure....,,asking because it also could be you APPENDIX,,,, get check plz...

When you push down on it ,does it hurt,,,,,,,or does it hurt when you release the pressure....,,asking because it also could be you APPENDIX,,,, get check plz...
Not really. It doesn't hurt. It feels like there's gas when I push down on it. Thanks

Not really. It doesn't hurt. It feels like there's gas when I push down on it. Thanks
Ok what could be happening , happened to me , my large intestine doesnt work right and at times dont move at all , do you feel, like miserable, crappy, irriable, maybe this med called linzest will help, this was my micicle med .......