• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

May be introducing solids

Hello all! Hope you're all well. As I've been on TPN for 5 months now my 6 month "sentence" is near completion! Tomorrow I have my first ilioscopy but I have had endoscopy and colonoscopy before. This will help my GI to have a look at how everything is going on inside. I'm hoping to get my normal life back soon- I'm in remission at the moment except I don't eat at all just 200mls of modulen per day. Hopefully tomorrow will be good but I do have an MRI coming up and to add another twist into the mix I'm turning 16. I really hope I can celebrate properly. Sorry about this long winded post just wanted to get this out... Hope everyone is doing well or on a road to recovery :)