• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Medicaid!!!! :)

Now that I have medicaid, which one in Ohio covers prescription coverage of Lialda? I see that on the list Buckeye covers Pentasa and everything EXCEPT Lialda which is odd. Caresource doesn't have a list and their site seems to cater to people having children which I don't have kids and have no desire to have any. Sooooo which Medicaid insurance to pick? Caresource, Buckeye, or United Healthcare???

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
Just gonna throw it out there but maybe you should ask the nurses at your doctor's office and maybe even the people who work at the pharmacy. They should be able to tell which insurance covers what.

I second what Crabby said! They should be able to give you helpful information on which one would cover what you would need.

I think I'll call the pharmacy tomorrow, doc office wasn't much help.....they said they take any of the 3! lol call walgreens and walmart tomorrow, their pharmacies! ;)

Well that stinks!! Usually the doc office will know which one covers the best things... well at least they know about what procedures/tests will be covered. I guess the pharmacies would be your best option!! I hope you find some good info out soon :)